Wednesday, March 2, 2011

days change

Things have been a little stressful lately and it was boiling over a bit today. I was cold working for Richard Mole at his studio 15 minutes or so north of Santa Fe. I was looking out at the desert and it just hit me, enjoy the moment. I was in this beautiful place doing something I actually like doing. 


This is Richard's back yard and man when the weather is nice, it is the best office ever.


After driving back into Santa Fe, I decided to stop in and get a little more work done on my lathe. I was able to put the parts together and make sure everything will work as planned. Good news, everything appears to be going as planned. I will be putting on the sheet metal and enamel paint in the coming week. Then, it will be a matter of constructing the tables for the water pans, getting all the plastic together, water lines, and a few other finishing touches. Wish me luck.   








Just a little piece of the big blue for my friends. Come visit us soon. Christy, the dogs, and I will be set up in a new house in April. More on that later.